The verdicts and settlements listed on this site are intended to be representative of the cases handled by the law firms that are members of the 1-800-LAW-FIRM Legal Network. Any result the law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not guarantee or predict future results.
PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS
- $3,000,000 31-year-old man who was cut off by another car causing his car to flip over. He sustained head injuries, facial injuries, and half of his pinky finger was amputated.
- $750,000 34-year-old pedestrian crossing the street was hit by a construction truck, resulting in injuries to his lower back and right knee.
- $700,000 24-year-old motorist driving the left lane when a cement truck in the right lane next to her attempted to make left turn resulting in a collision. She sustained injuries to her lower back that required surgery.
- $500,000 52-year-old motorist struck by the trailer of a truck that swerved into his lane while making a left turn at an intersection which resulted in neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- $500,000 37-year-old motorist struck in the rear of her vehicle by the vehicle driving behind her, who failed to brake resulting in a significant back injury.
SLIP & FALL INJURY CLAIMS
- $1,000,000 44-year-old tenant slipped and fell on the stairs at her apartment complex due to the apartment owner’s failure to properly clean the snow off of the stairs. She sustained lower back injuries.
- $625,000 23-year-old woman in a Shop Rite slipped on a wet floor in the frozen food section of the store, resulting in her needing shoulder surgery.
- $75,000 10-year-old was at Six Flags Great Adventure when she was riding inside a tunnel while sitting on a tube. She was thrown from her tube and struck her mouth on the side of the tunnel she was in, resulting in injuries to her face.
CONSTRUCTION INJURY CLAIMS
- $990,000 56-year-old construction worker suffered significant brain damage after a ladder slipped out from underneath him while he worked on it.
- $340,000 23-year-old construction worker working on a scaffold fell to the ground due to the scaffold being in a condition deemed unsafe to be working while standing on it. He sustained injuries to his lower back.
- $220,000 34-year-old roof cleaner attempted to move a heavy object while working on a roof when he fell through, approximately 20 feet. The victim sustained a fractured ankle and wrist.
- $130,000 30-year-old construction worker was working on an unstable ladder when the ladder began to fall backwards, causing his foot to get caught in the ladder on the way to the ground. He sustained a knee and ankle injury.
- $85,000 23-year-old construction worker was making repairs to a house while working on a scaffold when the scaffold collapsed and he fell resulting in injuries to his lower back.
DOG BITE INJURY CLAIMS
- $225,000 64-year-old woman returning home from her routine walk when a dog attacked her from behind and bit her on her calf.
- $193,000 58-year-old woman was walking her dog when two pit bulls, which were also being walked by their owner, ran over and attacked her and her dog. Her dog was ultimately killed due to the attack.
- $80,000 26-year-old landscaper attacked and bit by a dog which was owned by a couple at a neighboring house to where he was working.
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INJURY CLAIMS
- $14,000,000 A 30-year-old pregnant woman went into labor. The doctor failed to take proper steps in the baby’s delivery, making the mother wait in the hallway for ten hours while the baby’s heart rate began to drop. The baby was delivered via C-Section; he was blue from lack of oxygen resulting in Cerebral Palsy.
- $4,500,000 A 27-year-old pregnant woman went to the hospital when she was dilated three centimeters and had a fever. The doctor would not deliver the baby via C-Section. The woman waited twenty hours until the doctor was forced to deliver the baby via C-Section. The baby suffered permanent brain damage and Cerebral Palsy due to the doctor’s failure to manage the pregnancy.
- $3,900,000 A woman went into the hospital in labor. The doctor informed her that it was not time to deliver the baby and delayed the delivery for eight hours. The baby was born with brain damage causing a severe developmental delay.
- $2,400,000 A 31-year-old woman informed the doctor that she was in labor, but the doctor said that she wasn’t and that the baby wasn’t ready. The doctor told the woman that he was leaving for the day and would return the next morning. The mother was in labor for twenty hours when they delivered the baby via C-Section. The baby was born with an underdeveloped heart and skull causing severe developmental delays.
- $1,200,000 A 41-year-old man went to the hospital several times complaining of stomach pains. Each time, he was told that he had Gastritis. Several months later, with worsening pain, he went back and was diagnosed with Stage Four Stomach Cancer. He died six months later.
- $950,000 A 13-year-old girl was taken to the hospital complaining of severe back and abdominal pain. She was diagnosed as being anemic. Several weeks later, she was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with end stage Renal Disease, resulting in her needed long-term dialysis.
- $550,000 A 44-year-old woman, with a family history of breast cancer, went for a mammogram. A growth was found but she was never sent for any further testing. One year later, she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
- $500,000 A 28-year-old woman went to the hospital when she realized she was in labor. The doctor said she was not ready and sent her home. The next day, after twenty hours of labor, the baby’s heart rate slowed. The baby was born via C-Section and tests revealed that she suffered brain damage.